Post-Closing & Audit Review Workshop
This Post-Closing & Audit Review Workshop is a fully interactive 6-hour online webinar designed to teach you the details that are required in the post-closing and audit review process.
This "professional development" training class will teach you everything from A to Z in order to develop the necessary skills to perform post-closing audit reviews.
- Purpose of the review, Post-closing QC in preparation of selling loan, Internal audit, Lender required.
- Explanation that a post-closing review is NOT a re-underwrite of the loan Review that all documents are in agreement with how loan was approved, Review that all documents are fully executed, Check dates for compliance.
- Critical Documents that require review.
- Detailed review to compare all documents, Security Instrument / Deed of Trust.
- Properly completed, Properly signed by borrowers, Properly notarized, Rider(s) attached, Terms are correct and agree with Note Rider.
- Make sure the Note has the Correct terms, Properly signed by borrowers, Rider(s) attached, Terms are correct and agree with DOT Rider.
- Make sure the HUD-1 Settlement Statement has the Required funds from borrower were properly verified, Usable funds, Properly signed by all parties, Seller paid closing costs do not exceed allowable per program guidelines, Loan amount and Sales Price agree with purchase contract and approval.
- Make sure the Final Truth-in-Lending has the Payment stream reflects terms as shown on Note, Prepayment Penalty properly disclosed, Late Charge properly disclosed, ARM terms properly disclosed, Properly signed by borrowers.
- Make sure the Good Faith Estimate / Initial Truth-in-Lending is Dated within 3 days of application date, Earliest of credit report date, 1003 or GFE date.
- Make sure the Underwriter Approval / DU Findings Terms agree with how loan was closed, Conditions have been satisfactorily met, Compensating Factors considered are clearly identified.
- Review the Mortgage Insurance Certificate for Borrower name, etc.
- Course Length: 6 Hours
- “Live” Instructor-Led Online Webinar
- On-Demand Recorded Webinar Also Included - Watch 24/7
- Unlimited Training for 1 Year, at NO Extra Cost
- All Course Materials Included as PDF Files
- Certificate of Completion Provided
Upon request, we can provide you with Job Search Resources which are simply considered a value added benefit of purchasing a CampusMortgage® training webinar. The Job Search Resources will be emailed to you as a PDF file, and contain various links to help in your job search process. These links include: mortgage industry networking sites, job posting sites, resume builder sites and more. Please note: The Job Search Resources are not to be considered job placement assistance as we view that as a conflict of interest.
HOW THE COURSE WORKS:
For The Live Version
You'll already know the date and time, so we'll send you an email with instructions on how to access the course materials and log in for the class. Simply log in as per the instructions.
For The On-Demand Version
You can log in at anytime to take your training. We'll send you an email with instructions on how to access the course materials and log in for the class. Simply log in as per the instructions. Note: Access to the On-Demand materials is available for one year from date of purchase.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Aspiring mortgage processors & underwriters wishing to learn how to underwrite condo/cop-op properties, from A to Z. Whether you're unemployed and looking to enter the mortgage processing profession, or you're currently working at a bank or lender as an underwriter, this loan processing training program will provide the skills you need to succeed as an effective comercial mortgage processor or underwriter. Also ideal for loan processing managers looking to train their existing staff on proven commercial mortgage principles.
No refunds or credits will be issued if a student and/or customer has logged into any recorded/“live” webinar course or has requested a Certificate of Completion for the course/certification/bootcamp/bundled package purchased. If a student and/or customer has not logged into a recorded/“live” webinar course or has not requested a Certificate of Completion, the customer is entitled to a full refund (minus a $75 administrative cancellation fee) provided a refund request is received in writing or via e-mail by CampusMortgage® within (5) calendar days from the date of purchase.
All CampusMortgage® online training classes are "professional development" and are for informational purposes only (not licensing training). Obtaining a CampusMortgage® Certificate of Completion does not imply you are an "expert" or "licensed" in any mortgage related field - it simply means you've taken a specific number of hours of online training. We do not guarantee you will find a job and do not provide job placement assistance. We are not owned, operated, or affiliated with HUD, FHA or the Federal Government in any way.
|About The Provider:
||CampusMortgage® provides live, instructor-led mortgage training classes to students nationwide.
We employ the latest in technology advancements, offering students comprehensive mortgage loan training and job placement resources.
Take the first step to becoming an FHA mortgage underwriter, processor, or originator by completing our online training classes today!
Learn How to Become an FHA Loan Processor!
At CampusMortgage® you'll discover online training classes that teach you the cutting-edge concepts of this fast growing profession as well as the necessary skills to build a career as a FHA/VA mortgage processor or originator.
As the industry's leading mortgage training school, CampusMortgage® combines a unique online training platform with "live" instructor-led training. This format provides students with direct access to today's leading mortgage instructors — allowing students to ask questions and get immediate answers. Unlike "pre-recorded" CD's or self-study programs, our "live online training" format is considered the most effective way to learn and retain information.
Unique Class Format...
At CampusMortgage®, all mortgage loan training classes are conducted online and taught "live" by an instructor. This allows the student to ask questions and get answers as the coursework is being taught.
||Contact Us For More Information
||Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
|Keywords For This Course:|
mortgage closing, mortgage audit
|Currently Scheduled Dates For This Webcast|
|Post-Closing & Audit Review Workshop||CD/On-Demand||$395.00||
NMLS / Safe Licensing
Loan Processing 101: The Basics
FHA/VA Processing - For Processors
FHA Direct Endorsement - DE Underwriting
Mortgage Underwriter 101 - The Essentials
Dealing with Appraisals: Compliance with New Standards
Tax Return Analysis Workshop For Mortgage Professionals
Post-Closing &Audit Review Workshop
Regulation Z: Truth in Lending (TILA)
Calculating Income, LTV, &DTI Workshop (On-Demand)
Loan Officer Boot Camp
FHA/VA Quality Control - "Everything From A to Z” (On-Demand)
FHA/VA Underwriting For Underwriters
Cash Flow Analyzer Pro